Monday, December 05, 2005

Gwennie has started creeping! She's been threatening to do it for what seems like months now and she finally did it yesterday. I'm very glad as the sooner she crawls the better... The better for Ethan and Gwen to entertain each other!

Ethan has been developed a problem with throwing things in peoples faces and hitting. Poor Gwen has been the recipient of remote controls, bottles, cups, toys, game controllers, and anything else you can think of thrown on her. The only thing that has given her any injury was the XBox game controller than Ethan got her with today. Once she starts crying, Ethan usually feels quite a bit of guilt and immediately comes to hug and comfort her. Of course Gwen is upset by him and so she tries to push him away :)

Today Jason ran out of gas on his way to work so the kids and I had to go rescue him. Luckily, he was just around the corner!

Mom came over to babysit today (filling in for Grammy, who was sick) so that I could go to the dentist. I just got a cleaning done. Ouch, my poor gums hurt now! No cavities though. We also discussed having my wisdom teeth removed soon and my dream of having braces. Wisdom teeth will definitely happen, but braces will not likely happen soon as it would cost a fortune and that money should probably go towards us getting a better house.

While I was gone Gwen had TWO bottles of breastmilk... 6 oz! That's like, unheard of.

After Mom left, I put the kids in the stroller and went to get the mail.... and kept on going. I ended up walking around the block, which is about 1/2-3/4 of a mile. Felt good.

Last night I put up lights in our bushes and trees. Looks quite festive.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kris -
Glad to hear you're making good use of that stroller. So good for the kids - and I'll bet it cheers up Mom too. This is a good time to see different parts of your neighborhood what with all the Christmas decorations going up everywhere.
Love, Grammy

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, can you get video of her crawling? I NEED THIS TO GET ME THROUGH FINALS WEEK.




<3 Michelle