Thursday, September 25, 2008

Elly-baby is 4 months!

Or, she was on the 19th! I can't believe she's growing up so fast.

Today we took her in for her 4 month checkup. My Mom, bless her heart, came over early this morning and took the kids to school and picked them up while I was at the appointment.

Elsa dropped a bit in the percentages... she weighs 12lbs, 5oz (10-25%) and is 23 3/4 inches long (25%). She was in 50% last time. No worries though. My babies have always been very slow gainers.

Everything checked out well for her. Our pediatrician is so great. She remembers all the kids and their histories and is easy going. I know I sing her praises every time we see her, but she is that good! Elly got her pokes and I always hate that part. I'm so torn on vaccines.

Anyway, Gwen is zonked out on the couch and Ethan has played a one too many levels of Lego Star Wars and its time for me to get moving and make some lunch.

Just to spice up this dull blog post, here's one of my favorite recipes that we had for dinner last night, Chicken Veronique.

No comments: