Sunday, August 05, 2007

I don't know if utter exhaustion would be a sufficient expression for how we're feeling. We returned home from camping just a few hours ago and we are all filthy, cranky and plain worn out.

Right now I'm just biding my time until 1pm when I can put the kids to bed. Then I will take a hot soapy shower, blow dry my hair and crash into bed for a few hours.

We've had such a fun but grueling week. There are mountains of pictures as you might imagine (I'm downloading around 160 at present) and it will take time to get all those edited and up. Tomorrow, quizás, quizás, quizás. That's from one of Ethan's favorite songs at present... Titled Quizás, Quizás, Quizás (Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps) by Nat King Cole. I'm glad my eclectic tastes in music have been inherited by him :)

No comments: