Sunday, August 26, 2007

I've been feeling really crummy lately. No energy or motivation, crabby, well no thats not it, lets just say it, bitchy, angry, fat, ugly, etc, etc. You name it basically, I've been feeling it for the past week or so. I don't know why, but there it is. Its tempting to blame it on the Zoloft reduction, but certainly enough time has passed for that not to be the case. It will shake off in time, always does. It just seems to endless and frustrating while you're in it.

Today we're going to a Likkel family reunion in Mount Vernon. This year it holds special importance because of my Grandpa's death. The weather is dreadful and wet but hopefully we'll have one of those covered areas. Its a potluck and I haven't yet thought about what to bring. I should probably get on that, and also get the kids out of bed. They've been yelling at me for about 20 minutes now.

No comments: