Friday, April 17, 2009

Help me choose!

Its become a tradition to take a black and white photo of each child in the bath, have it professionally framed and then hang it up in the bathroom. The kids comment on their pictures all the time and love seeing themselves in the bath as babies.

Its time for Elsa's to be taken and I can't decide between three pictures. All are good for different reasons.

For reference, here are the ones we have of Ethan and Gwen





Here are the ones for Elsa...
A.


B.


C.


Which one do you like the best? Or do you like none and think we should shoot a few more next bathtime?

11 comments:

The Cross Family said...

My vote would be for C. I love the face.

Becki said...

Be still my heart! All of them are great!

April said...

I like B or C. B for the smile, C for the "pose".

She is so adorable!

Tara said...

She is so darn cute. I say B I love the smile.

Murphy's Law said...

I love them all and I don't see how you could possibly choose! She is darling!

Monique said...

B with the smile for sure.

Anonymous said...

B!!! She looks so adorable!

Tim and Holly said...

B is my vote, but wow, they are all great!!

Jenni said...

B is the best!

Anonymous said...

I say "B" It is adorable.

Anonymous said...

I vote for B (with C running close behind). What a sweetie!
Love, Grammy