Friday, May 25, 2007

I hope everyone enjoys the long holiday. We'll be leaving early tomorrow morning to head to the Astoria area to visit family. We are so excited to see the ocean and have the kids experience it for the first time as kids, not babies.

Funny story... tonight we were sitting on the couch and Gwen was playing with a small balloon. I joked that she probably thought it was a boob and she let out this hysterical giggle right after I said it. This cracked Jason and I right up because the timing was just perfect. I'm not sure if she actually understood what we were saying or it was just coincidence. There is evidence that she DID know what we said because right after that she tried to nurse the balloon, then Ethan wanted to try too. Jason was mortified that they'll do this in public and I thought it was the funniest thing I'd seen in a long time!

Well, off to bed. We'll be up early to get on the road before horrible traffic hits.

No comments: