Monday, May 23, 2005

I'm finally getting around to this...

Well, I finally got around to making my first post on this thing. Lets see if I can keep up with it :)

Gwen is so fussy in the evenings lately. Its really the worst time for her to be fussy because my patience is worn thin and tired. Jason tries his best to help out with her, but she keep thinking she wants to eat and that means she wants me!

Ethan was fairly well behaved today. He was in awe today of Gwens feet. We compared my feet to his and his feet to Gwens and he thought that was pretty cool. He's really starting to understand shapes and difference in sizes and such. Its nifty to see him learning and growing at such a fast rate.

Tomorrow I'm heading over to Mom's to go walking and visit and grocery shop (not at Moms, but afterward!). We're going to try and go walking at least once a week

Gwen is calling so I'm off!

No comments: