Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Ugh...

Today was not a good day. Woke up with a pain behind the left eye and it progressed from there into an all out, migraine-ish type thing. Nausea, neck pain, sensitivty to light, the whole bit. On top of that, little Gwen was needing Mommy a lot today and I ended up holding her nearly the entire day. I won't go into the gory details, but I think everyone in this house is glad the day is over! Luckily, Becki stopped by to drop off Shellys keys and she was kind enough to pick up my house a bit and put away some laundry. My family is the coolest.

Yesterday we went visiting/walking/shopping with my Mom. It went ok... We ended up having to stop all the time to deal with crying or vomiting (btw, there is no smell I hate worse than toddler vomit) or pacifiers being thrown out of the stroller, but we did walk about a mile. Not bad for our first time. After the walk, we went grocery shopping. Imagine... 2 adults, a 12 yo, 4 yo, 1 yo and a 1 mo old. We made quite the caravan! We all survived it though.

Tomorrow is Gwens 1 month checkup and I'm dying to see how much she's grown, etc. I'll post all the info on that then.

Ciao!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor you :( I hope you're feeling better.