Sunday, May 29, 2005

One of those days

Today was much cooler. Yay! They're calling for rain and clouds for at least a week. I'm happy about that.

I had another bad headache today. It seems that drastic changes in weather sometimes bring them on. Gwen was fussy (I think she had an upset tummy for some reason) and Ethan was needy. It was just one of those days where you know you should do something but you can't get up the energy. I did manage to vaccum out the car and clean it out. Also swept and vaccumed the house and did some laundry. Made oven fries, hamburgers and red onion/spinach salad for dinner. Ethan is now into ketchup and he ate more ketchup than he did fries or hamburger! After dinner I finished up a framed set of E's 1 year handprint, footprint and picture. It turned out SO well. I'll take a pic tomorrow so you can see it.

Yesterday, I made those beef ribs and they were good. Usually we have pork ribs and can finish off quite a few of them, but the beef ones are so large and so rich that you can only eat one or two. Also, you feel like quite a cave-person while eating them. After we had those we headed out to Moms, cuz it was already super hot in our house. Stopped at Target and got Ethan another pair of sandals (he fed his first pair to the dogs). We also got him a little soft Spongebob chair. Its adorable!

At my Moms, we stripped Ethan down and let him play in the sprinkler. He wasn't afraid a bit and ran through it and had a grand old time. We have the cutest video and pictures of the whole thing :)

Thanks to those people who have commented on my blog! I'm always excited when I see that someone has posted something...

The picture below is just a test to see if we could put pics in our blog. Took it a few days ago. Ain't he a cutie? Jason has promised that the new pics (and maybe videos) will be up tomorrow. I am gonna hold him to it! We have tons of good ones.


Posted by Hello

No comments: