Saturday, June 21, 2008

Last night I met with April and some of her friends for dinner at Stella Mia for a girls night out. We had a great time, and some very decent food as well! Elsa tagged along and did ok, though I nursed 3 times while we were at dinner. Sheesh! I have to say its nice being with a group of women who have nursed or are nursing. I was able to breastfeed right at the table with no embarrassment or discomfort. It was kinda hot in the restaurant (no AC?) and with a babe in arms most the night, I was uncomfortably warm... however, it couldn't dampen the fun I had! There are pictures of the group and our food on April's blog.

Today we've just been kicking around the house and doing some outside work. For lunch we went to a local Mexican place. Gwen greatly embarrassed us by pointing across the restaurant to a larger lady and saying loudly, "That lady has a big tummy. AND big nursies". She kept prompting us to look and then I realized what she was saying and was mortified. Luckily the lady did not hear us. Guess its time to have a talk with her about appropriate things to comment on in public!

Snapped this picture of El today and it reminds me a little of Dr. Evil from the Austin Powers movies.



Ethan is really taken with the Lego Indiana Jones game. He likes to run around and "boom" people, which you can probably surmise, means to hit them. We keep telling him the game is called Indiana Jones, but he keeps calling it "Marios". As in, "I want to play Marios now!". We're going to get some video of him playing because its really funny to watch. He gets into it as moves all over and yells and stuff.

No comments: