- Moving went well, considering the last minute antics of our sellers. Didn't all go according to plan, but it did happen and everything survived and that's all that matters
- Floors look AWESOME. Took longer for them to install than we thought, but we are thrilled with the result
- 4th (or rather 3rd) of July was fun. Ethan seems to have inherited the pyro gene from me and is completely obsessed with fireworks :)
- My brother almost drowned (seriously, like leg cramps and lifeguards were involved) in Lake Washington on Saturday and didn't tell anyone until during church service on Sunday. That guy....
- I'm quite depressed/worn out/stressed right now. It hit me yesterday. I'd been thinking everything had gone quite smoothly. No headaches, no internal freakouts. But a freakout has happened and I can barely muster enthusiasm for the myriad of tasks that remain in this new house. I can barely muster enthusiasm for anything other than sleeping, reading and playing the DS.
- We will most likely be moved in here completely on Friday. That's when our dryer will be arriving and DirectTv will be installed.
Wednesday, July 05, 2006
This will be quite quick as I'm exhausted and ready to head back to Mom's for a much needed shower.
Posted by Kristi at 2:03 PM