Wednesday, July 05, 2006

This will be quite quick as I'm exhausted and ready to head back to Mom's for a much needed shower.

  • Moving went well, considering the last minute antics of our sellers. Didn't all go according to plan, but it did happen and everything survived and that's all that matters
  • Floors look AWESOME. Took longer for them to install than we thought, but we are thrilled with the result
  • 4th (or rather 3rd) of July was fun. Ethan seems to have inherited the pyro gene from me and is completely obsessed with fireworks :)
  • My brother almost drowned (seriously, like leg cramps and lifeguards were involved) in Lake Washington on Saturday and didn't tell anyone until during church service on Sunday. That guy....
  • I'm quite depressed/worn out/stressed right now. It hit me yesterday. I'd been thinking everything had gone quite smoothly. No headaches, no internal freakouts. But a freakout has happened and I can barely muster enthusiasm for the myriad of tasks that remain in this new house. I can barely muster enthusiasm for anything other than sleeping, reading and playing the DS.
  • We will most likely be moved in here completely on Friday. That's when our dryer will be arriving and DirectTv will be installed.
If you need my new address/phone number, email me and I'll send them to you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there, honey. The worst is over. Remember that, for whatever doesn't get done today, there's always tomorrow - or next week.
Love,
Grammy