Monday, September 04, 2006

Guess what? I'm going to Boston next month!

Shelly is going over there to check out Boston U (her choice for graduate school) and to visit Peter, her boyfriend. I'm gonna fly over with her and sightsee and maybe meet up with my favorite message board friend, Laurie :)

Yesterday we went to the fair and had a great time. The kids loved all the excitement and people and even went on some rides. I'll try and upload the massive amount of pictures we have tomorrow. We were there a LONG time. From like 2:30-7:30.

I ate so much at the fair. I love fair food! I had a chopped bbq beef sandwich that was incredible and was served with garlic mashed potatoes. Later we nibbled on an elephant ear that we got for the kids, then got some delish blackberry ice cream in a waffle cone. After that, I just had to have my own elephant ear, so I had that. All in all, the scale shows that I gained 5lbs, but in my defense, that was probably because I drank a lot of water too. In any case, good good stuff. Man, I'd go to the fair just to get some good eats.

Today we went out to my Mom's for a Labor Day get together with Becki's friends. Pitroffs were there and as always, it was good to see them. Its a little like seeing my own siblings... I love those guys. The kids didn't sleep at all today in naps, due to a very, er, messy incident involving Ethan, a poopy diaper and his removal of said diaper. Not fun :( They fell asleep in the car on the way home and we laid them straight to bed. Poor things were dead tired.

Anyway, that's all for now. I have a movie to finish watching.

Oh, I have a movie recommendation... Ghandi. It was put out in the 80's and is superb. Really really good. Highly recommend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sis,


We are going to rock Boston. What day will you be visiting your message board friend? Peter and I are trying to figure out a car situation. Wouldn't it be fun if we could use Boston's phenom public transportation system? I think so, but Peter'll probably be a little skeptical.


Oh man. We're going to have fun. >_<