Sunday, September 10, 2006

Its been a long time since I blogged, wow. The pictures I posted on Saturday were ones I've been meaning to put up for awhile....

Gwen looks adorable in pigtails, but they don't stay in very long!

And that little outfit she was wearing I bought on Saturday and thought she looked so cute I just had to show her off.

So our red car's transmission died on Tuesday without warning. We were able to get it to a local shop to be repaired and found out that it had to be completely replaced. Ugh. It cost more than we'd probably be able to sell the car for, but what could we do? So we were down to one car until Friday when we picked it back up.

Saturday we had a goodbye party for my cousin Brynne who is moving to a far away place in Idaho. We will miss her :( Early that morning we awoke to find that the dogs had gotten into the pantry and eaten a bag of flour, some matzo meal and confectioners sugar. They didn't eat all that much, but they certainly spread it around everywhere. That is not the best thing to wake up to.

Today we just lazed around, picked up the back yard, mowed. Nothing too much. I made some cookies and stuffed bell peppers with sauteed artichoke hearts for dinner.

Ever since the fair last week I've been starving and eating like crazy. I feel like a turkey being prepped for its Thanksgiving demise! This week, my goal is to go out walking or biking at least 3 times. I'm hoping to pick up a bike trailer this week or next so I can bike around here with the kids. Everything is sidewalked and fairly easy (some gentle hills) so its a good place to bike.

Anyway,

No comments: