Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Here are the pictures from the Evergreen State Fair

Right after lunch. Yummmm... Check out Ethan still working on his enormous corn dog


Posing in front of Ethan's favorite construction equipment. Scoop!


Gwennie carrying her basket through the maze... she had to gather up two apples, dig up two potatoes, collect two eggs :)



Ethan feeding a goat at the petting barn



Ethan vs. Chicken!


Ethan and I waiting for the roller coaster to start. I hate roller coasters, but I did it for him :)


Gwennie and I resting on the grass



I don't know if I've blogged this, but Ethan thinks himself completely capable of driving a car. In fact, every time we get in the car he says, "Me drive Mommy, I DRIVE!". So you can understand why he liked this ride so much....

No comments: