Tuesday, September 26, 2006

The kids recently pulled out this photo album that my Mom had given me on my 21st birthday. I had completely forgotten about it! It has all sorts of pictures from my childhood. Since we don't have a scanner, I took a picture of the pictures... not great, but still good enough to see. I thought you might enjoy seeing these.




We always had to preform at family functions.


I sang a duel role in Cinderella... a lady in waiting and the fairy godmother!


Me as Widow Douglas in Tom Sawyer. I had to kiss that boy in the picture on the cheek and I remember thinking it was soooo risque.


Awww, look at all of us!


Oh dear. Tie-dye, denim, socks with dress shoes, "the perm". My teen years.


The picture that started it all... this is what I sent Jason when we first met online ;)


There are lots more, but this is all I did for now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow.....all I can say is WOW!!!! What in heavens name were we thinking!

Becki

Kate Thaete said...

ooh, look at you!! you guys were all so cute!! and so... VERY 1980s!!! ;)