Thursday, June 28, 2007

A couple pictures...

On Tuesday we met my Mom at McDonalds in Marysville for lunch. I snapped this pic before we left... Ethan had gotten into Daddy's hair gel and I had to mohawk it to make it look like it was something planned and not just curious fingers getting into trouble.




Yesterday we met April and her son Gibson and another friend from my message boards, Alyssa and her two boys Andrew and AJ. This was the first time we'd met Alyssa, though both April and I knew her from online. She lives about 5 minutes from us and her boys are really close in age to mine so I'm hoping we can continue to meet up and let the kids play!

I didn't get many pics as I spent most the time chasing the children. Having a playground right next to a lake looks great, but is major trouble for toddlers!

Two ladies, who I did not know, asked me if I was Ethan's Mommy. I said I was and they commented that they figured Ethan was Gwen's brother because they looked like twins and they both looked just like me! When they asked Ethan if he had a sister, he said, "Yes". Then they asked how old he was and he said, "I'm 2 and getting older!". Heh.




April (who is 9 months pregnant) and Gibson (2, today!)


Ethan playing ball with AJ (4)


End of the day and my kids were getting tired.




We saw the oddest thing coming home the other day. It was about 1pm and we were about to turn onto our street when I saw something cross the street. I thought, oh, a cat. But it wasn't... it was a raccoon! A big one too. He was totally not scared by us and just ambled back to the sidewalk and waited until we drove on to cross. Strange! I guess it makes sense that there are raccoons around here, but I don't recall ever seeing a LIVE one.

No comments: