Thursday, December 27, 2007

If I was a good blogger, there would be pictures from Christmas up. But I'm a very bad blogger and am lazy.

You know what is really bothering me lately? That I just can't pick a home improvement project and start it and finish it to completion by myself in a reasonable time frame. I have to rely on someone to come and watch the kids, or wait until they nap. Napping isn't that great either... it only gives me a few hours and I can't just run to the store and get what I need and come back. I get so frustrated by that, I can't even tell you. I hate starting to paint and then having to stop an hour later, then repeat the next day. I'd rather have it all done in a 4 hour stretch.

Anyway, its making me feel really irate.

1 comment:

April said...

Let's pick a day and I will come over with the boys and keep all the kids entertained while you paint for a few hours! :)