Tuesday, February 14, 2006

We got snow today... about 3 inches. It melted pretty fast though.

The kids. Ugh. They were... unbelievably troublesome. Its the kind of day that makes me want to pop a few more of those Zolofts and chase it with something alcoholic (just kidding... kinda!). Ethan screamed nearly non-stop. About everything and anything. He repeatedly did things he knew he shouldn't. Playing with the pellet stove, hitting sister with his broom. Oh. My. Goodness.

Didn't help when Gwen fell asleep in my arms at like 2, then Ethan asked to be put to bed at 2:30. Of course, they were up at 4:30 and neither Jason or I got any breaks.

I made a really good split-pea soup for dinner, with rolls. For our "something special" for V-day, I made a dutch apple pie (no top crust, just a struesel topping).

Going to haul myself over to the couch to eat my pie and relax my brain.

Oh, one more thing. This is one house we are tenatively looking at. Its actually cheaper than what we would sell our house for... the major downside? Its in Sultan.

No comments: