Friday, March 03, 2006

Another busy day.

Grammy came over early and I left to do things... well, basically just get out of the house. If I hadn't had something to do, I swear I would have just driven around aimlessly for hours. That's how much I just wanted to get out!

I got a bunch of house decorative things... mainly to spiff things up for when we go on the market. I finally found the ribbon I've had trouble finding for my personal project, and also picked up some ribbon for a cape I've knitted for a daughter of a friend.

I've realized that I'm rather drawn to circular shapes. I have 3 wreaths in my house, not counting the heart-ish shaped one from our wedding. Never really thought about it until today when over and over I was drawn to things of a circular design.

Kids didn't take a good afternoon nap at all. Surprisingly, I didn't lose my cool too much or anything. Usually on days when I've been out alone, I'm crabby for the rest of the day and have very little patience.

We had swedish meatballs over egg noodles, with sauteed carrots on the side. Good. Not spectacular... I'm sure I could do much better.

Did like 100 crunches yesterday and my abs are sooooooo sore! I better see some gain from all this pain.

No comments: