Saturday, March 18, 2006

I'm back! My finger is mostly healed up now and its not painful to type or use the mouse anymore.

We had a very crazy week. Jasons car wouldn't start for two days, so he had to take my car. Even if I have no plans, I HATE being without a car. I don't know how poeple get by with one car.

Then, early Wednesday morning, I was up with the kids and noticed these brown spots all over our carpets. Turns out Tilli had gotten into the cocoa powder, which is deadly for dogs! We were really freaked out and kept an extremely close eye on her, but it looks like she must have gotten just a tiny bit and just made a big mess because other than being more sleepy than usual, she didn't get sick.

I got a new phone, so you can call us at home now.

Thursday, my Mom noticed that Ethan could crawl into Gwens crib. Indeed, he does it at every opportunity now! The time is drawing near when he's going to have to get into a toddler bed and I'm so nervous about it!

Ethan is full of words and every day says more and more. His understanding is unbelievable, and Gwennie and him are getting along really well, especially since he likes to tell Gwen what to do now and she (sometimes) responds.

Gwen is so close to walking! We've been practicinig with her. All she lacks is confidence. Physically she's all ready. I cannot wait for her to walk so that her clothes will stay clean. I know that sounds like a silly reason, but if you only knew how much time I spend on stains on that girls knees and tummy!

Jason and I have a lot planned for this weekend. I'm not gonna say what just in case it all falls apart and we get nothing done, but it is ambitious.

Gwen is running a low grade fever today. Hopefully she's not getting sick :(

Ethan is 2 in four days!

No comments: