Thursday, March 09, 2006

Made a big mistake last night and gave Gwennie pepperoni pizza. Usually she just gets crust and cheese, but I thought, why not give her some of the good stuff. Weeeeeell, I paid for it today with the most enormous and messy poopy diaper I've ever had to deal with. GROSS.

Mom is coming today and I cannot wait. Simply must get out of this house! They will be here about 1 and I'll be gone for a few hours grocery shopping and finding other things to fill my time. Will probably run down and get a schedule from Central Market for their cooking classes.

Ethan woke up at 4:30 and wanted to come into our bed. Foolishly, I let him. He then proceeded to play and keep us all awake and finally at 5:30 we gave up and just got up. Gwen woke up at 6, thanks to her brother busting into the nursery and so we were all a tired and cranky family! Just put them down for nap and they immediately laid their heads down. They were wore out.

Had some snow last night and this morning, but all gone now. Freezing cold though. Today I must get stuff for the pellet stove so the kids and I don't have to be bundled up inside the house.

No comments: