Thursday, March 09, 2006

When will I learn?

DO NOT EAT PIPING HOT PIZZA!

As my former co-workers may remember, I have a thing about having my pizza extremely hot. We worked across the street from a great pizza place and even if it had just come out of the oven I would pop it into the toaster oven in the office kitchen and cook that baby till it was crisp. Once I started a small fire... and then the darn thing started to smoke so badly that I couldn't do it anymore :(

Anyway, I digress. I would eat this screaming hot pizza and scald my mouth. As I ate pizza like 3-4 times a week, you would think that I would learn to let it cool first. Nope.

Apparently I still haven't learned because I burned my mouth so bad today. Ouch.

My Mom and Jenni came over and cleaned up the house so nice! My Mom also toppled half the laundry mountain, bless her heart. As soon as she arrived she was like, "Show me", hehe.

We're having ham steak, creamed spinach and mashed potatoes for dinner.

No comments: