Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Check out our video clips. I put up one from tonight of Ethan getting his birthday cupcake and him playing with the dog. Its dark, but cute :)

We have some good pics from today too, but I'm far too worn out to get them up right now.

Today was uber-challenging.

The kids did not nap well at all. Particularly Gwen who didn't sleep more than an hour each nap, and did not want to be put down at all. She was appallingly fussy, for a reason that I could not determine. My arms and back and even legs ache from holding her all day while doing things around the house. I can carry her for some hours without issue, but an entire day... especially when she's arching her back and throwing fits just takes it out of a person.

I made Ethan breaded chicken strips with homemade ranch dressing and sauteed bell peppers for dinner, which he very much liked. His dessert was a vanilla cupcake with chocolate cream cheese frosting, which he seemed to greatly enjoy. When you see the pictures, you'll know what I mean.

Tomorrow we take him in for his 2 year checkup and, most likely, shots :( We're very curious to see how much he weighs and stuff, but the shots are never fun.

Its inconceivable to me that he is 2. His first birthday seemed right... like yeah, its been a year. But this past year seems to have flown. Perhaps this birthday is more shocking to me because it means that in a month Gwen will be 1 and that is something that is really hard for me to fathom. For some reason, it makes me want to have another baby.

No comments: