Tuesday, March 07, 2006

I'm cold.... so very very cold *shiver*

Its windy, rainy and cold. Generally I love this weather. But our pellet stove isn't on and our wall heaters just ain't cutting it. BRRRRR.

Yesterday afternoon, Shelly called to ask if she and her friend Alex could come over for dinner and see the kids. We said she could, and so they joined us for dinner. They picked a good night to come as I was making pot roast. Came out well, not a speck left!

Their visit did inspire me to clean up the house too, which is good. The bedrooms and their massive piles of laundry still wait, but at least the main areas are fairly tidy.

We will not be going out to walk today. Not just the weather is holding us back, but lack of clothing. See, I have no clean clothes that I can wear out of the house. I'm sure a few could be dug out of the pile in my room, but I just don't feel like making an expedition into the laundry mountain. So, I will stay in my "house clothes" and try to make busy inside.

Oh, I'm going to get a wave put in my hair. So tired of the straight stuff. Next week is when I'll do it. I'm excited and scared too. If it goes bad, I'll have to live with it for awhile. But I do so need a change in the hair department.

1 comment:

Kate Thaete said...

not to deter you but... i went in for a "wave" when i was 8. and came out looking like curly sue. and they called me that for weeks. be very, very cautious... don't go to a stylist you don't trust completely...