Thursday, June 15, 2006

Ok, I'm depressed again. There, its out. I've been struggling for the past couple weeks, maybe even longer. Like always, there is no specific reason, it just *is*. I'm sure its related to the move and all that.

Today Grammy came over and babysat while I went to Costco and Fred Meyer. Aaron came over at 1 and did yardwork (much much needed). When I arrived home, Aunt Deanne and Ben were here and we had a short visit while Aaron finished. Ethan was in 7th heaven with Ben here! It was really cute. They ran around outside for a bit, and Gwen tagged along best she could.

After everyone left, I collapsed on the couch, utterly exhausted. I made a turkey dinner last night with stuffing, mashed potatoes and gravy and so I did it easy and had leftovers tonight.

Tomorrow the appraiser for our buyers will be coming out. I'm not really sure what to expect. How much looking around will he do? After that is done, its pretty much all downhill till the closing on the 26th.

Very sleepy now... Au revoir!

No comments: