Monday, June 19, 2006

We had a nice Fathers Day celebration over at my parents house. Grandparents were there and we did our normal eat, drink and be merry thing :)

Our appraisal came back today and was good, so we're clear on that front. The financing looks ok for our buyers, but there is a chance now that it won't close on time. UGH. They are the ones that requested such a fast closing and if it doesn't happen on the timeframe THEY chose, I'm gonna be livid. So two stressful things down, but another thing pops up. I swear we'll be on pins and needles until the day this thing goes through, and then probably for a few more after that!

Today I did nothing but play with the kids. Funnily enough, I found that to be far more exhausting than any housework or whatever :)

I've been really into the piano again. It comes and goes and I'm digging it right now. My fav piece at the moment is "Musetta's Waltz" from La Boheme by Puccini. I've also been working on "Serenade" by Shubert, "The Scientist" by Coldplay and "Everybody's Changing" by Keane. Good times.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have good taste in music. >_< I want to play Coldplay and Keane and Shubert.