Tuesday, June 20, 2006

A small step for Gwennie, a giant leap for Mommy and Daddy :)

Yes, Gwendolyn Ruby Horn has started walking.... BIG TIME! Finally! I was rather worried that she would be happy crawling the rest of her days. This evening she not only walked all over the place, but she did it just to show off. Yay!

The kids were quite cranky (not sleeping in either of their naps) and hence Jason and I became cranky. We ordered a pizza and they delivered the wrong one to us. It was edible though so we didn't raise a stink about it.

Jason is working from home tomorrow because he has a dental appt. I might actually start packing too. Its hard for me to get motivated to start, but I know that once I get going, I'll go quick.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY FOR GWENNIE!!! Let the fun begin....
Love,
Grammy