Thursday, June 22, 2006

Well it looks like our buyers will meet closing. Yipee! We are going tomorrow to sign papers and then we'll close on Monday. We got the ok to start changing addresses and such, so we're busy at work doing all that fun stuff.

Today Mom and Jenni came over and babysat while I got out of the house. I had no real plan, just drove around, looking at various things and considering for the new house. It was nice to get away and I came back feeling good :)

Ethan is suffering mightily with allergies for some reason. They came on very suddenly and he's absolutely miserable. Seems worse in the afternoon/evenings. Poor little guy... his eyes water, nose runs. After this move we're gonna have to get him some allergy tests :(

I made a really good fish dish for dinner. Generally we are not big fish fans, but this came out fabulous. Its called Boston Baked Cod and basically you put some cod fillets in a dish, season with salt and pepper, saute up some shallots, garlic and butter together, pour over the cod, then sprinkle a breadcrumb/parsley mixture over the top. Bake for 15 min. We had it with a simple rice pilaf (rice, shallots, thyme) and some green beans. The recipe isn't online, but ya'll are interested, let me know and I'll type it out for you. It was quite tasty.

My legs are sore from all the walking around so I'm going to head to bed!

No comments: