Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Well I do have something to blog about today.

Shelly (bless her) came over on her way back from Mom's and babysat so I could get out of the house.

I went to Lowes and got a bunch of stuff, including some lava paver things for a path to my hose, a coat rack with shelf for my entry, a pull out shelf for my pots and pans (won't fit, so will have to go back) and some critter corn to feed to the squirrels that have been raiding our bird feeder. Then I went to the grocery store and picked up some odds and ends.

Really, I could spend all day in the car alone. I find driving so relaxing. Probably wouldn't find it that way if I was commuting every day!

After getting home I got the kids off to bed and laid the pathway. It looks really good. I also installed the shelf and made a small repair on one of the porch chairs we bought. All this, added to the work I did before Shel arrived to make the house presentable made for a very active day.

Hence, we had some ham and brussel sprouts for dinner :) It was the best I could eke out of my tired bones.

No comments: