Ahhhhh! I'm sick. I got whatever the kids had over the last couple weeks. Lots of congestion in the chest, sore throat, stuffy nose, achy bones. Waaah! Last night I woke up at 2am with the worst sore throat and had to make some tea and watch TV until I felt ok enough to go back to sleep. That sucks.
Today I had to take the kids to the Everett Children's Museum because Ethan has been persistent for weeks about going. I felt like poo, but forced myself on for his sake. We were there for what seemed like an eternity, but was really 2 hours. It is hard work to keep tabs on two kids there, and harder still when you feel like death.
Tomorrow is our first Bradley class and I'm this close to canceling. But it took a lot of coordination to get babysitting AND we really only have about 8 weeks till I'm considered "full term" and the baby might come so we don't have that much wiggle room to skip classes. I just don't wanna go right now. Waaah!
We are trying to decide what to do about pre-school/pre-K for this fall. Registration just opened up and we definitely want Gwen to go to pre-school. She is dying to go! The real problem is the pre-K for Ethan. It runs 3 days a week, and two of those days it starts an hour after Gwen's class ends. This would mean on Tuesdays and Thursdays I'd pick Gwen up at 11, then be back at the church at 12. That's a lot of loading and unloading of kids. I suppose we could always eat lunch at the church or kill time some other way, but it would be a pain in the toosh. The other option is to enroll Ethan in something else during the time that Gwen is in pre-school (like she does gymnastics now while E is in pre-school). Decisions, decisions.