Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I just put together a spreadsheet of 30 meal ideas for us to use until the baby arrives and maybe a little bit after. Generally I LOVE menu planning and searching through various sites to find things I want to make, but it takes up a great deal of time and effort and lately its fallen to the very very bottom of my list of things to do, resulting in rather aimless visits to the grocery store where I try to guess what I may want to make for the next couple days. This is not a good way to shop or to cook! So I randomly picked a small selection (but still big enough that we don't repeat often) different meals that I can pick and choose from. I'm sure I'll throw in a few last minute meals in there as well, but it'll make my lists easier to make.

I'm going to upload the spreadsheet here... its in very rough form, but useful for me :) My classifications may not be totally correct, but I gave my closest guess for ease of sorting by type and protein. If there is something you are interested and there is no link to a recipe, let me know and I'll send it to you. You'll need Excel (or something like it) to open the file.

30 meals

No comments: