Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Blah blah blah

A quick update since I have to leave to get the kids from school here in a second.

LOOK!

Yes, those are from my long suffering tomato plant. Yippee! I ate one yesterday and it was delicious. It probably could have sat longer on the vine, but I was eager. My other three are turning as well. It only took like $60, 6 months, and a great deal of frustration to grow them. I'm going to try something different next year, but geesh, this wasn't very encouraging!


Yesterday we went to the Spartan Gym play time with April. The kids had a blast. April graciously invited us over to her house afterwards (well, ok, Ethan practically invited himself). It was really cute to see Grady and Elsa interacting. I had some pictures of the other kids but none of them turned out for some reason. April has some on her blog though.




Our sleeping problems have not resolved, and is part of the reason why I'm not really blogging much. I don't feel like it. I'm tired. And I'm pretty cranky to boot. Last night out of desperation I gave her a bottle of breastmilk which zonked her out solid, then we kept her in our bed. She only woke up once, which was great. I think for the time being she's going to sleep in our bed (she had been sleeping in a bassinet next to our bed), because it seems to help her sleep longer stretches. This could be a growth spurt, teething or my own personal supply issue, but I wish it would resolve already.

Lastly, here's a picture just for Jenni, my littlest sister. She'll get it.

No comments: