Saturday, April 15, 2006

Feeling a bit better today. Jason and I cleaned the house, which really helped both our moods.

Had another bad headache which required Vicodin. Even that didn't kill it, but it made it manageable.

Tomorrow is Easter and we have a VERY busy day planned. Church, then quickly home, then directly to Mom's so I can slice my ham, then Easter festivities. The current schedule does not allow for any naps for the kids. This could be bad :) Oh well, it happens.

I'm excited about the kids getting all dressed up again. Just wish the weather was better.

I finished up two ponchos (matching ones for two sisters) but somehow made the toddler poncho's neck opening far too small. In fact, the infant one had a bigger opening. I do not know how this happened. I tried to put it on Ethan and it just wouldn't fit over the head. Sigh. So, I'm off to redo the toddler one and hopefully get these shipped out. These ponchos have really been tough for me this time around!

No comments: