Wednesday, April 12, 2006

I'm too horrendously tired to write any niceties about my day so I will summarize briefly:

  • Jason hurt his back almost a week ago and its been really painful so he went to the doctor today and everything is fine, but he has to take lots of drugs to kill the pain.
  • The house is messy and I have zero motivation to do a thing about it
  • I've halved my Zoloft dose and will probably stop it when this prescription is up. Our insurance coverage changed so I'm paying something like 3x as much now for it. Don't know if its related, but since cutting the dose I'm super tired. Like nap in the middle of the day type tired.
  • Tomorrow, I'm hoping to escape to my Mom's and further ignore housework.
  • Our one remaining working toilet is broken so every time we need to flush we have to lift off the lid and manually move the handle, which is a pain, especially at like 2am. Hopefully I will be able to get the part I need tomorrow to fix it.
  • I said I would post pics from the park today, but I'm totally going back on my word about that
  • We signed up with Netflix (or re-signed up I should say) and I've been watching scads of movies. Just watched Lion, Witch and the Wardrobe (good!), Memoirs of a Geisha (eh) and an oldy, Last of the Mohicans (surprisingly bad). I got the Mohicans one because I've been reading a series of books that continue on with the story from the original.

    Nearly everything on my movie list is foreign or independent or documentary and all for me. If anyone has movie suggestions (particularly ones that Jason would watch with me), please leave me a comment with the names
Ok, off to bed.

1 comment:

Kate Thaete said...

kristi, you're the one that got me hooked on Frontier House - have you seen Manor House, Regency House Party, 1900 House or Colonial House? i just finished Manor House - awesome - and the rest are in our queue. also just saw The Notebook - cried alot, but it was fabulous - and The Aviator - good but kinda strange; and Ocean's Twelve is waiting to be watched (loved Oceans Eleven...)