Sunday, April 23, 2006

I took some very cute pictures of Gwen today...





(blowing a kiss)


Today the kids and I are feeling a bit better. Still sickly, but on the mend. Jason seems to be fighting the cold fairly well. He has some symptoms, but isn't suffering as badly as we did.

The day was sunny and warmish. I wish our summers could be like this. 67, cool breeze. Poifect.
The kids and J played outside while I cleaned out my car and vacuumed it. Looks SO much better.

I haven't mentioned it before, but Gwen can say all sorts of words. Remote, Tilli, bottle, dog, and many others. Ethans vocabulary too, has been exploding. Just tonight we were watching The Simpsons and during the opening credits Ethan said, "Doh" right when Homer does. Jason and I couldn't believe it! Jason is not so thrilled with another thing Ethan has picked up. I call Jason "J" quite often. Well, Ethan has started to call him "J" as well, especially when he wants to get attention. It makes me giggle, but Jason hates it :)

No comments: