Friday, September 21, 2007

To satisfy the blog stalkers, I really must post... something.

Problem is, nothing has really been happening. Ethan had pre-school on Tuesday and Thursday and both times were traumatic, though there was a sign of things getting better on Thursday. The teacher pulled me aside and said that as soon as I'm out of sight Ethan is great. It seems to be just for me. Then when class let out, he actually greeted me with a smile and held my hand out of the building. No, "Get out of here, I don't want to leave!" stuff. Yay.

Gwen and I have been trying to make good use of our two Ethan-free hours on those days. We went for a bike ride on Tuesday, then for a walk on Thursday. Its very interesting to have one on one time with her because much of her personality is overwhelmed by Ethan. She's a hoot!

I came down with a nasty cold on Tuesday and am fighting off the tail end of it. Jason has been riding the line between healthy and sick and seems to be holding onto the healthy side. The kids, thank goodness, are mostly untouched, except for a runny nose here or there. There was a re-occurance of my skin problems and so I'm back to flaky, dry skin. Its so utterly depressing. I'm going to look for a dermatologist and make an appointment. I don't want my skin to be ruined.

Last night we had a really good meal, "Skillet-Barbecued Pork Chops". They were deeeee-licious. We had it with couscous and peas.

No comments: