Saturday, September 01, 2007

So last night we had a BLAST with April and Gregg. I met April on my message board and she lives in Mill Creek.

We went to Alligator Soul and the food was great, again. Live music was fun and we just really enjoyed ourselves.

Jason's dinner... a steak stuffed with all sorts of delicious things


April, with her breaded and deep fried po' boy


April and Gregg


J and I. Uh, that's not our baby, that's April & Gregg's baby, Grady! He was so cute that even the executive chef came out to coo over him.


My favorite dessert there. Begniets drizzled with a rum sauce, with a banana creme that you dip the begniets into. Heaven.



April and Gregg had a maraschino cherry ice cream with a warm brownie and a caramel (?) sauce over the top.


Our group


Thanks April and Gregg for going with us. It was a GREAT birthday!

So for two nights in a row we've eaten out at great restaurants and I swear I gained at least 5 lbs. Next week I'm eating light. Oy.

1 comment:

April said...

We had a great time with you and Jason! Thanks for inviting us. Happy Birthday.