Sunday, November 06, 2005

Blah. Gwen was up from 2-5 this morning. Worst fussiness EVER. She was screaming so loud I was worried that someone might call the cops. She had just worked herself into a major fit and nothing we did helped. Jason was sleeping on the couch. He tried to calm her for awhile, then brought her back to me. It was just bad. We all rolled out of bed at 7:30; Ethan the only well-rested one.

Due to this bad early morning, no one was in a good mood and we've been crabby all day. didn't really do much. Folded some laundry and played with the kids.

Oh, I have some new videos up, so click on the link on the right side to see those.

I made beef tacos tonight with homemade taco shells. Good stuff.

Hopefully we will sleep tonight. Jason and I are just miserable right now and I'm feeling that cloud start to re-form over my head :(

Oh, here are two good pics I took of Ethan today. I was actually trying to get some of Gwen and grabbed a few of Ethan at the same time. Turns out none of Gwens came out, but Ethans were great.

Ethans eyes really pop in the picture, especially if you click to see the larger version. The OB who delivered him says he has 'bedroom eyes'.


No comments: