Thursday, November 17, 2005

Today was a full day.

I went to part of a cooking class. It was on bread and soups and I stayed for the bread section. The soups were things I'd already done, and since one of the instructors was sick, everything was a bit scattered and I ended up bailing early.

After that, I went to Other Mothers and sold my Bumbo sitter and some clothes. While I was there, I got some dress/holiday clothes for the kids. I can see that dresses for Gwen will be my weakness! Couldn't decide on what dress she should wear, and since she is so small, I got all the ones that I liked so we could try them on at home then return what didn't work. I also got some tweed pants, a sweater and shoes for Ethan. The sweater and shoes didn't work and I'm returning two of the dresses I got for Gwen.

Here's what I'm keeping:

This is a flannel plaid wrap dress with a frilly sleeve/neck turtleneck onesie


This is a velvet jumper


This is what she'll wear for our holiday pictures. Its velvet on the top, lace around the middle and a heavy satin on the bottom. She looks absolutely stunning in it!


I also went grocery shopping and got everything I need for Thanksgiving. Its strange not to be having to stress about hosting it this year :)

Stopped also at Payless shoes and picked up some funky boots. However, they will be going back as Jason says they are horrid and remind him of the wicked witch! I think they're kinda cool, but if everyone else says "eewww" maybe I'm wrong :)

After I got back Mom, Jenni, the kids and I all went to the Silver Lake park and played for about an hour. It was a lot of fun.

Tomorrow we're going out to Grammy & Grandpa's tomorrow and if the weather is good, we'll be going to a park there too!

We had assorted leftovers for dinner. Jason had soup and biscuits, I had deep dish pizza from the night before and Ethan had some of both of ours.

No comments: