Monday, November 14, 2005

Yesterday Becki came over and joined us for a big turkey dinner that I made. Yes, I realize that Thanksgiving is next week, but this time of year inspires me to eat turkey more often. It seems a shame you can only have turkey, stuffing and cranberries one day a year! We had a good time visiting and she helped give the kids their baths. They enjoyed seeing their Aunt :)

The best thing happened last night. Gwen slept through the night! However, Ethan did not :) He woke up twice. Luckily he went down easy again.

Today we didn't do much. We ran out early because we were out of milk and I had to get my coffee. I put on a sweatshirt, put the kids in the car (still in pj's) and we headed to the espresso stand :)

Tonight for dinner I made turkey enchiladas using the leftover turkey from last night. I made a homemade enchilada sauce which was quite tasty. The whole meal was really good, especially with avocado and sour cream. Gwen had some mashed up avocado and LOOOOOVED it. She ate every single bit and I think she would have eaten more!

Out of nowhere Gwen is now babbling like crazy, saying "bababababababa". Any day now she's going to say Mama or Dada, I just know it!

I really need to get going on my Christmas stuff. We've pretty much planned out what we're going to get and stuff, but its just getting around buying and organizing. Its hard to believe that Thanksgiving is next week, then Christmas just a month away and soon the new year will be here. Time is really flying.

No comments: