Sunday, November 20, 2005

Haven't blogged at all over the past few days. Just been too tired and too worn out. I think I may be fighting off a bug.

Friday the kids and I went up to Grammy & Poppa's house (their great-grandparents) to visit and we went to a really cool park. I have good pics, but my camera is dead and Grammy & Poppa have the power cord with the video camera we lent them :)

Saturday I had a dreadful headache and the kids didn't sleep. I ran back out to the Other Mothers store to return the clothes and shoes that didn't fit Ethan and the dresses for Gwen that we decided not to use. While I was there, I got yet another pair of shoes for Ethan, this time a size larger, in hopes that they would fit. They were cute little Gymboree loafers. Well, that kid just has the thickest feet and I couldn't wedge those things on him for the life of me! Grr!

Since the kids were such crabs, I was thinking we should cancel going to Shelly's play, but I'm glad we ended up going. Becki babysat and the kids were really good for her. The play, as I posted last night, was really excellent. Shel did a fantastic job as Shelby.

Today we didn't do much. I woke up with another aching headache. It seriously felt like I had a hangover, but I didn't have a drop of alcohol :) We ran out to the shoe store (this time with Ethan in tow so we could try the shoes on him!) and found a cute pair of dress shoes. We also went into Fred Meyers to pick up a few odds and ends. It was packed, as one could expect the weekend before Thanksgiving!

Tonight for dinner I made Jason's favorite meal. Chicken fried steak, cream gravy, mashed potatoes and peas. It was very good, but oh so heavy. I feel like I put 5 lbs on my hips just eating that meal :)

This upcoming week will be busy with Thanksgiving prep and me starting on my Christmas projects. I both enjoy and dread this time of year.

No comments: