Friday, November 11, 2005

Here are the pics I promised the day before yesterday. Had a bad night, then Mom came over to watch the kids while I went grocery shopping and by the time I got back and everything I was just sooooooo tired and unable to get the pics up.














Last night we had a very tasty salmon dish. I don't often make fish, but I've been trying to fix that. The recipe was SO simple. Barely cooking. It took 30 min, and 20 of those minutes were just waiting for the rice to be done. Here it is: Honey and Soy Glazed Salmon. We had it with basil rice and garlicky spinach. Ethan loved the salmon... even more than Jason did :) The salmon was great because its very simply done, but crispy on both sides, then you put that glaze over the top and its just a great contrast in texture.

So far today I've been cooking like crazy. I've made some dough for dinner rolls, then some bread dough for breakfast tomorrow (going to make monkey bread), then got my pot roast going in the slow cooker. Haven't managed to get in my shower yet, but hopefully the kids will stay asleep long enough. Otherwise I'll have to wait till Jason gets home or their next nap, whichever comes first :)

No comments: