Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Two pieces of good news.

1. Gwen slept through the night again. Yay! Ethan woke me up once though :)

2. After over a year of working on Gwennies blankie, I have finished. Ethans took about 3 months... I mostly knitted at work. Gwens took soooo much longer because I just couldn't put the time in. Lately though I was really motivated to complete it.

Here it is:



And here's one of Ethan because Daddy told him to go mess up the blanket while I was trying ot get a pic!


I was rather crabby today because although we mostly got to sleep through the night, Gwennie had a big puking incident in the morning. She threw up tons of milk all over the bed and herself. I got that all cleaned up, then she did some more. Basically she couldn't keep anything down till about 11am, though she did not appear or act sick. Gwen did not nap at all in the morning and I had to rush through my shower and didn't get anything done. That always puts me in a bad mood. After Ethan got up I changed his diaper and it was dry (after like 4 hours of being in it!). I thought that perhaps he'd like to use the toilet, so we went in there, but he didn't go. I decided to let him go diaperless for about 15 min, then try him again on the potty. Well, he ended up peeing on the rug.

While I was cleaning that up, he went over to my other side and peed inside the tupperware container of cheerios. Then of course he tried to eat the cheerios. Oy!

For dinner we had Potato-Leek soup. It was ok. I tried a different recipe and this one didn't call for the soup to be pureed like we normally have it. It was chunky and while it was good, it just wasn't what we were used to. This normally is one of our favorite soups and we were kinda "eh" about it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pics. Kids are growing fast!!
Les/Karen