Friday, November 25, 2005

Well, I said I'd put up pics today but it ain't happening. I'm tuckered out.

Ethan was up twice last night. I find it so... what's the word... we'll go with irritating, that after finally getting Gwen to sleep through the night Ethan is now waking. Its so unfair.

Jason went out and got us some milk, bread and pellets. The essentials :) After using the pellet stove for awhile, the baseboard heaters just don't cut it. We had them on full blast and just could not make the house warm.

I went out later in the day to pick up things I forgot to have Jason get and I ended up getting a whole bunch of random stuff, including a new angel for our christmas tree and two candles that smell great when they are unlit, but have no scent at all when they are lit which is disappointing.

We put up our christmas tree today. Its fake and pre-lit so its super easy. Ethan doesn't seem that impressed by it, which is good :) We decided to put it right out in the living room, next to the pellet stove so that I could easily keep an eye on it.

I'm irked right now because of all this rain... its caused the enormous hole that the dogs dug to become a mud pit and they are tracking in HUGE amounts of dirt. Its horrible. Its so much that I just can't keep up and our feet are filthy at the end of the day. I'm going to have to think of some way to fix it.

Tomorrow is Jenni's 13th birthday. I can't believe she's so old *sniff*. I remember her birth clear as day. I even remember what I was wearing and how my hair was done. I was 14 years old.

No comments: