Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I think this is the first time I've ever blogged in the morning.

I'm up early because I was supposed to go out and do my grocery shopping today and had to shower before the kids woke up. Well, I woke up to find Jason still home and more snow. MORE SNOW. Egads, I hate the stuff now. Heck, our road hasn't even melted from the last snowfall.

Regardless though, I'm still leaving this afternoon to shop because we have no food in the house (well, we have very little and no milk) and because I need to get out! Even if I have to chain up, I will make it to the grocery store.

Yesterday the kids and I ventured out for a walk. I'd hoped to give them lots of play time and wear them out, but they complained right away about being too cold and wanted to go home. So we bounced around inside the house and put away laundry and cleaned which sounds all well and good but really was terribly dull and boring.

This snow has to stop. Its supposed to rain today, please Lord, let it rain. We need to be able to get out and do things, otherwise we're gonna self-destruct!

No comments: