Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Our menu this week.

Before I post it, I need to say (just to remind myself if nothing else) that it is not a good idea to wait until there is 1 hour before your babysitter arrives to plan out your menu and write your list! Too much stress!

Tuesday
  • Homemade pizza

Wednesday
  • Sesame Noodles (leave a comment or email for recipe)

Thursday

Friday

Saturday
  • Spaghetti

Sunday
  • Super Bowl random nibblets and such

Monday
After therapy today I went and got my hair cut. The lady took off 4 inches and its still just below my shoulders! My head feels so light now, and it has some curl back from that wave I had done many months ago.

No pictures of it today, but I expect some will be here tomorrow after our foray to the Children's Museum with April, Gibson, Mom, Jenni and Ben. Should be fun!

No comments: