Thursday, April 03, 2008

Thanks for all the name suggestions! We still haven't found a Rose name that really hits us as "the one", so perhaps we'll just let the kids call the baby whatever they want and eventually they'll come around to our names :)

Yesterday it was so nice outside, so I took the kids to a great playground at a local school (spring break so it wasn't in use). Ethan met up right away with another little boy and they ran around like crazy the whole time. We had lunch there, and although it was pretty cold, enjoyed the sunshine.

I only got two shots. They were hardly still enough the entire time to get any more.



Grammy, that's the Transformers hat you got him!


Later that night, we headed out to Providence for the hospital tour. I was really surprised by how different it was than Evergreen. For one, its very very spacious. And extremely quiet. I'm sure maybe during the day its nosier, but it just wasn't what I was expecting (but not in a bad way). I was thrilled to find out that every room has wireless internet access. You know you want it... Live Webcam Birth! I bet those last three words will bring a lot of traffic to my blog, hehe. In all seriousness, no. There will be no live webcam birth. Sorry to disappoint.

Today I brought the kids over to my Mom's where she will be babysitting them today through Saturday. Woo hoo, freedom! The funny thing about it is, I don't really know what to do with myself. My house is messy, so I should clean, but then I feel like I shouldn't waste my free time cleaning! However, if I don't clean, then I feel like I'm not being responsible. There are like 1 million and 1 things I want to do, but I can't decide which would be the best use of my time.

After dropping off the kids, I went to my 32 week midwife appointment. Everything was stellar. Really, it was. My blood pressure was 117/70. I'm measuring exactly dead-on 32 weeks. I gained two pounds (total weight gain: 7 lbs), and perhaps best of all, the baby was head down. YAY! I didn't even have a trace of protein in my urine, which I had last time.

Well I suppose I should go and clean a LITTLE bit, at least until I can figure out a better way to enjoy my time.

No comments: