Friday, January 27, 2006

I just exausted myself by searching for books on Amazon then putting them on hold at the library. I probably looked at 100+ books and have about 20 on hold now. No theme, they're all over the place, but all historical/biographical fiction.

Why I did this when I have a basket full of library books still waiting to be read, I do not know. I do know that I'm fearful of forgetting what books I want to read so I get into these flurries and end up with stacks of books to read in like two weeks.

Already Chronicles of Narnia is like 10 days late.

Speaking of, Shelly is coming tomorrow to babysit so J and I can do lunch and see the movie.

Off to bed. Me tired.

Oh, p.s. Ethan has not taken an afternoon nap the last two days. Are the double nap days numbered? Sigh.

No comments: