Sunday, January 15, 2006

Two questions I'm pondering right now:

1. Why did I eat 4 peices of pizza for dinner when I could have been fine with 2? Blech.

2. Why do I keep getting Steinbeck books from the library? I liked Grapes of Wrath and East of Eden but the three others I've gotten have been so dull that I abandon them after a few chapters.

Today we didn't do much. After the kids went to their first nap, J and I decided to do 30 min of focused cleaning and it was pretty amazing how much we got done. He tackled the kitchen while I cleaned up the living room, dusted and swept. Then I mopped the house and vacuumed when the kids got up. Looked a lot better. I also wanted to clean up the bedrooms (mostly putting laundry away) but it just didn't happen. Maybe tomorrow.

We mostly played with the kids and caught up with all the Tivo'd shows from the week we were away. I skated on dinner and made frozen pizza. I simply love playing with my new oven :)

Here is a random, pointless picture I took of Gwendolyn this evening.















I'm about 5 lbs short of dropping a size. Yay! I had a minor relapse while at my Moms as it was WAY too wet to walk on the driveway. I plan on restarting tomorrow and maybe I'll be into that new size by the end of the month. Sounds like an excellent excuse to buy some clothing :D

No comments: