Monday, January 30, 2006

Must start off this evening with two cute pics. I made roasted beets for dinner. Ethan wouldn't touch them, but Gwennie loved 'em. Can you tell?




Stuff happened over the weekend, but I'm too tired to go over it all. Suffice to say that we were pretty busy :)

I made two loaves of bread today. Both came out perfectly and beautifully. When it comes out right, bread is my favorite thing to cook in the world.

Tonight Gwen crawled normally! I was taking Ethan into the bedroom after bath to get his jammies on and she came tearing down the hallway at full speed. She was even going arm over arm instead of putting both arms forward and pulling. She increased her speed dramatically. Just another way my little baby girl is growing up. Sniff.

Had hoped to go walking today, but it was incredibly rainy all day. Much too rainy to go for a walk... the kids and I would have been drenched.

One more for good measure

No comments: